These are the stories of individuals who have recovered from psychiatric drugs and treatments. You can select a video by clicking one of the images below.
- Mary: a survivor of ECT and decades of psychiatric drugging
- Rachel’s recovery from psychiatric labelling and unnecessary treatment
- Jo goes ‘cold turkey’ from 60mg of diazepam
- Baylissa’s journey off clonazepam
- Paul’s recovery from antidepressants
- Ian’s recovery and subsequent work for the Bristol Tranquilliser Project
If you are based in the UK and are interested in telling your story please contact us.